Philips Hue Lily White & Color Outdoor Smart Spot light Extension (Hue Hub & Power Source required), 1 Hue White & Color Smart Spot light + mount kit, Works with Alexa, HomeKit & Google Assistant
- Philips Hue outdoor dusk to dawn light bulb works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Hue Hub & Alexa device sold separately). Does not include power supply, purchase the Lily Base Kit to get started. For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- Simply plug in and connect your outdoor lighting to your existing hue hub to enjoy the 16 million colors available to enhance the beauty of your yard or create any ambiance you like. Mains power – Range 110 V – 127 V, 60 Hz. Total lumen output fixture – 600 lm
- Do it yourself, the products are based on low Voltage, safe to use and easy to install. To install simply placed the product in the desire location, connect it with the psu, plug and pair it to your hue hub. For best connectivity your first Philips Hue outdoor light should be located within 30 ft. from the hub or the closest hue light in your house. You can extend the distance up tp 60 ft. from one hue outdoor light to the next one. Metal and certain other materials can block the signal
- Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple home kit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Resistant, high quality weatherproof material. Lifetime up to 25, 000 hours and 2 year warranty